胡八道萬億遺產:--My Will

When one is announcing the following WILL that I have written, I would have rested heavenly in peace.

HERE IS MY WILL :-
ALL of the rest, residue and remainder of my fortunes, both real and personal, of every kind and description, wherever situated and whether now owned or hereafter acquired, including any power of appointment, I give, devise, and bequeath to my beloved daughters, who were born in 地通拿.
To my belief, they will be capable of determining the distribution and use of my fortunes in a good and proper way.
My will is established entirely and wholeheartedly for the need and good of my family and loved ones. It is my great appreciation that my will could be announced fairly and righteously as stated.
I am deeply and thankfully convinced that my will is proudly guided with God help. I thank you all.
胡八道

PS:My Fortunes:
All the fortunes that I can leave for my daughters consist mainly of my love and hopes for them. They are more precious than any other material substances on earth.They worth more than 萬億 and are actually 無價之寶。
My hopes for them consist:
1. To develop a respectable personality and character.
2. To acquire a respectable education and knowledge.
Accomplishing these hopes will ensure they will live with respect and will have happiness in their lifes ever after.
I consider these hopes also as my chief responsibilities and duties to them before and afterI die.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

virtues:
Courage,
wisdom,
passion,
honsty,
integrity,
discipline

why is studying hard important